Dr. Yasir Qayyum Gill ( Assistant Professor )
Dr. Yasir Qayyum Gill is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Polymer and Process Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. Dr. Yasir is mainly doing research in Polymer Processing, Nanotechnology and Packaging Technology.
- Member Board of Studies of the Department
- Member Academic Council
- Semester Coordinator
- Member Post Graduate Research Committee (PGRC)
- Member Environmental Protection Department (EPD) Committee on Biodegradable Shopping Bags.
- Member-Environmental Protection Department (EPD) Technical Committee on Legislation for Plastic Shopping Bags in Punjab.
- Member- Punjab Food Authority Scientific Panel for Polystyrene Food Packaging.
- Technical Expert for WWF on Plastic Bottles Waste.
- In charge Commercial Testing Services for the coating and adhesive industry
Latest Qualification : PhD
Fundamentals of Polymer Engineering
Polymer & Process Industries
Process Engineering Mathematics
Polymer Processing and Rheology
Polymer Development & Characterization
Process Engineering Computing
Environmental Engineering and Process Safety
Introduction to Polymer Science and Eng
Macromolecule Design and Characterization
Elastomeric Materials & Processes
Polymer Coatings and Applications
Simulation in Polymer Processing
- Polymer Processing
- Polymer Packaging
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Green Products