Directorate Of Studies
Prof. Dr. Ghulam Abbas Anjum
The directorate has the following responsibilities:
- To organize undergraduate teaching in different departments of the University.
- To monitor the progress of the teaching during the academic session and to prepare comprehensive report for administration.
- To function as a liaison office between the departments for the smooth conduct of the courses.
- To coordinate academic activities of departments and to ensure the in time completion of courses by respective departments.
- To provide facilities to the students through their class representatives to solve their personal problems.