Mr. Khawaja Ali
Khawaja Ali is a Lecturer of Civil Engineering at University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, Pakistan.
He has two main areas of research:
- In Structural Engineering, his interest is principally in the analysis and design of RC structures, although in the past he has also worked on designing of residential houses and commercial reinforced concrete structures. He also works on the applications of numerical methods (both finite element analysis and other methods) to solution of structural problems.
- He is currently working on the area of nonlinear mechanics of bridge structures, especially long span cable supported bridges in Japan.
Designation : Lecturer
Latest Qualification : M.Sc. Structural Engineering
Basics of Civil Engineering Drawings
Strength of Materials
Reinforced Concrete Structures
Computer Programming in Civil Engineering
- Nonlinear mechanics of RC structures
- Mechanics of Long Span Cable Supported Bridges
- Strategies to reduce aerodynamic instability of Long-Span Cable Supported Bridges